1) Old Magazines, books
2) Old Appliances
3) Old LP's, Cassettes, 8- Track Cartridges, CD's
4) Old Clothes (sometimes labeled "Vintage" in hopes of garnering a higher price)
5) Old toys
Chinese Tea Service
Sweaters from the 80s…
5) cds, dvds
furniture like couch
1) Old clothes
2) Unfashionable people
5) Your mom
Video cassettes xD
an Elvis costume….
Working out equpiment
funny looking lamps, a sumbrero,a huge stuffed fish,puzzle with pieces missing and a sh** load of compagny coffee cups
Old baby clothes
lol, clothes, books, movies
5) attic 🙁
half used containers of perfume
Yay! Family Feud!!
1) Old cough syrup and ear medications
2) Old stale sugar cookies without the sugar
3) A "clap" lamp that needs at least 5 claps to light up
4) A collection of dusty plush animals in suggestive poses
5) A "surprise" bag that seems to have something moving inside… o_O
1) Games that usually have half the pieces missing,
2) Old clothes,
3) Books and magazines,
4) Plants that are screaming for a drink of water,
5) Old records and cassettes.
one good thing once in awhile
sometimes animals are for sale
basically nothing but junk.
I know i know….USED CONDOMS!!!!!